Signs you should see a Podiatrist in the new year
It a new year and getting your feet ready for it is important!
Lets start the year off right, if you are experiencing any of the following problems or symptoms, it’s time to make an appointment to see a podiatrist.
- Numbness, pain or swelling in one foot
- Nail fungus
- Continuous heel pain
- You think you’ve sprained or broken your ankle or foot
- A reoccurring case of athlete’s foot
- You have diabetes
- An ingrown toenail
- Painful corns or calluses
- Joint pain in the foot or ankle